Privacy Statement Policy of KFI M.E. Ministry Inc.
KFI M.E. Ministry Inc. is a 501(c) 3 corporation registered with the State of NY.
Providing us with personal contact information or completing an information request or evaluation may be used for invitation to future events.
We will not use, share or trade and sell personal information provided with any other entity including our ministerial partners nor send mailings on behalf of other organizations. All information is stored in a secure database. This policy applies to all information received on any platform website and mobile application online and offline, as well as any electronic, written or oral communications. We are committed to respecting and seeking protection of your privacy.
By visiting or using this website you are accepting the practices described in this policy. If we make changes to this policy at any time we will post those changes on this page and to be aware of the changes, you are responsible for checking this Policy periodically for changes.
The following Statement will take in effect as of April 18, 2023.
● Use of Information – We may use your information for any lawful business purpose, including but not limited to, corresponding with you, responding to your questions, providing announcements, notifying you about website updates, maintenance and new features to better serve your needs and improving the services we provide.
● Sharing of Information – We may use selected third party sites such as google, evite, google icloud, etc. as necessary and the personal data you choose to provide may be processed or stored by these third parties but prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
● Third Party Sites – Our site may provide links to third party websites and resources but only for convenience to you and for informational purposes only and are not bound by this policy, they may have their own and encourage you to read such other third-party websites’ private policy.
● Delete/Deactivate policy -Users may unsubscribe to any or all our email communication at any time by following the instruction contained at the end of every email we send. You may request to have your personal information removed from our database by sending a request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, address and email with which you originally registered. Changes and corrections may be sent in the same manner.
● Security – We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect and secure your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. We do not make any warranty,
express, implied or otherwise, that we will be able to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access to, or alteration of information you provide to us. You make any disclosure of information to us at your own risk. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your information when you are on the internet, including when visiting the Site.
Contact Information: Any questions regarding this policy should be directed to us at: email@example.com
Mailing Address: 122-39 135th Avenue, South Ozone Park, NY 11420.
State Nonprofit Disclosures:
New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm. New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs, Charities Registration & Investigation Section, PO Box 45021, Newark, NJ 07101. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
New York: Upon request, from the State of New York, Department of Law, New York Attorney General – Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
Pennsylvania: Contact the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of State, Bureau of Charitable Organizations at Bureau of Charitable Organizations, 207 N. Office Building, Harrisburg, PA 17120. Nonprofit organizations operating within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania may telephone at: 1-800-732-0999 or 717-783-1720.